I've been teaching undergraduates at every level, teaching both the theory and practice of theatre.
Topics: Playwriting; Directing; Improvisation; Collective Creation; Theatre History; Feminist Theatre.
2011 – present. Visiting and Sessional Lecturer at the Centre for Drama,Theatre and Performance Studies, University of Toronto, Canada.
· DRM 400 Performance III: The Resource Show
· DRM 268 Canadian Theatre History
· UC One Engaging Toronto: Performing the City
· DRM 411 Movement for Theatre
· DRM 386 Performance and Reality: Contemporary Theatre of the Nineties and the Noughts
· DRM 400 Performance II: Acting Skills for the Contemporary Stage